Modern Speakers come in all shapes and sizes and can be both hidden and showcased.
Alpine SPR-50 5-1/4" Coaxial 2-Way Speakers (SPR-50)
Savings : $91
Sale Ends: 09/02/2014
A lot of speakers can sound loud. But very few speaker systems can handle an enormous amount of power and reproduce that sound with extreme clarity like the new and improved Alpine Type-R SPR-50 Coaxial Speakers. You get all the power handling without sacrificing clarity. Type-R speakers deliver solid performance, superior linearity, efficiency, and great bass response. Upgrade to Type-R speakers and hear the perfect balance of power and control.
Alpine SPR-50 Benefits:
- 90 Watts RMS
- 270 Watts Peak
- Ultra Smooth 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Swivel Tweeter
- H.A.M.R. Surround (Patent Pending)
- Multi-Layer Hybrid Fiber Cone
- Large Square Wire Dual-Layer Voice Coil
- High-performance Linear Drive Motor
Feel The Sound
The Type-R's class-leading excursion and stable structure offers real-world reduction in power compression. This provides increased bass performance output, as well as a consistent, clean, and distortion-free sound at nearly any listening level. The woofer cone is made of a multi-layered hybrid fiber that delivers powerful and uncolored vocal performance and musicality. These speakers perform with clarity and almost perfect balance under continuous power demands.
Small is Better
The new smaller Neodymium Magnet on the Type-R series allows the total speaker dimensions to be smaller. Not only do you get better performance and control, the compact size makes them easier to install in a wider variety of vehicles. Plus, they are much lighter than typical designs using standard magnet technology.
HD Polymer Frame
Traditional speaker frame designs rely on steel making them larger and heavier. The new Type-R series uses a revolutionary HD Polymer frame making the speaker stronger, lighter, and easier to install.
Awesome Power Handling
The Type-R series continues its legendary reputation for power handling capabilities. One reason is Alpine's patented Linear Drive Motor. It uses a square-wire voice coil that is a large 30mm diameter, driven by a small, powerful neodymium magnet. This unique design provides linear motion over an extremely wide excursion, efficiently turning your amplifier's power into great sound. At high volumes, when other speakers give up, Type-R's Linear Drive Motor keeps on producing high quality output.
High-Impact Bass Performance
Type-R speakers use Alpine's patent pending Multi roll HAMR surround, a technology developed for many of Alpine's legendary subwoofer designs. At higher volume levels, a speakerís suspension system typically loses control and becomes unstable. Alpine's HAMR Surround combines both large cone area and long linear cone excursion for deep, powerful bass response.
High Performance Tweeter
The Type-R tweeter is an entirely new design that provides crisp, smooth response engineered for the car environment. The 25mm diameter silk dome offers wide bandwidth and tremendous detail. Alpine's new EQ Ring improves the tweeter's dispersion characteristics, providing excellent off-axis response. The motor structure incorporates a special copper cap to minimize distortion and enhance vocal presence. You have to hear to believe how great these tweeters sound. Plus, you can swivel the tweeter up to 15 degrees to provide advanced custom sound tuning and directional control by focusing sound where it should be, not pointed at your feet.
The new Type-R line not only handles a lot of power, but it's also very efficient, making it the perfect match for built-in head unit power, the KTP-445 Power Pack, or a high-powered component amplifier like the MRX or PDX series.
Alpine SPR-50 5 1/4" Coaxial Speakers Specifications:
- CEA-2031 Power Rating: 90 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity (RMS): 90 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity (Peak): 270 Watts
- Woofer Diameter (mm): 130mm
- Woofer Diameter (in): 5-1/8''
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (mm): 118mm
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (in): 4-11/16''
- Woofer Mounting Depth (mm): 57mm
- Woofer Mounting Depth (in): 2-1/4''
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 29kHz
- Impedence: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 87dB (1W/1m)
- Tweeter Type: 1'' (2.5cm) Ring Radiator Tweeter
- Voice Coil Type: Large Aluminum Voice Coil
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Swivel Application: Swivel Application
- Cone Material: Hybrid Multi Layer Cone
- Motor Technology: Linear Drive Technology
- Surround: HAMR Surround
- Voice Coil Type: Large Aluminum Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Wire: Copper Square Wire
- Magnet: Ultra High Density Neodymium Magnet
- Mounting: Shallow Mounting Design
- High Grade Network Components: High Grade Network Components
For more information about the shipping processes at Gibbys Electronics Supermarket-check out our Shipping Details by clicking the link below:
*Shipping costs can vary based on the shipping method, size of the product, number of products in your order and delivery location.